Monday, May 7, 2012

Doctors and Fevers and Chills, Oh My....

If you read my previous post about being sick, you'll be interested to know that I Am. Still. Sick.
The doctors don't think I've contracted pneumonia, however my body and my research on the internet (which is enough to scare the pants off anyone, do you agree?) tells me differently. So today, I'm off to see Doctor #3. Considering I can hardly pull myself off the couch, this should be interesting. I've never seen my kids so eager to leave for school/work, as they listen to my convulsive hacking with alarmed glances.

I've never been one to whine about my health. I don't believe it benefits me to harp on about this or that pain or illness. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, and have been dealing with it for five years. I have a 'soldier on' mentality, and tend to just deal. So forgive me my self-indulgent whining in this post.

Anyhoo, as my brain capacity is at a bit of a low point, (my daughter asked me how I was doing with life these days, and I honestly couldn't think of an answer. All I know is YUK.) my blog posts have fallen to the wayside. But have no fear, faithful readers! (and if you are one, thank you! I owe you chocolate :) I am giving you a little Instragram update for your viewing pleasure. Hope you enjoy my rather inept attempts at photography.


                                                 pensive Victoria
                                                     Shasta, close
                                                possibly my all time fave of Shasta! She's smiling!
                                          the spectacular view (and wine!) from Mission Hill Winery
                                             Kelowna during a thunderstorm
                                              photo credit, Hunter
                                             3 pretty martinis!
                                             a tree decorated for Easter I spotted while out on a run.
  

                                                    random
                                              A Dome in Rome!

Happy Monday!

V


5 comments:

Darlene said...

Wish I could bring you some chicken noodle soup - or something soothing. Sending a hug over the miles; hope you are significantly better soon.

Rebekah said...

I'm a faithful reader...and I like chocolate. :) Hope you figure out what the problem is!

Valerie said...

Thanks for the hug Darlene! And Rebekah, thanks for checking in. Chocolate will be yours.....that's not a bribe is it?

Lesley-Anne Evans said...

I'm not much of a soup maker, but I can bring supplies… let me know what you need and I'll be there!!! xo LA
p.s. sorry you are feeling so low :(

Valerie said...

thanks, LA! I might take you up on that....